Thursday, November 4, 2010

There is Something About Rain…


Rain has a personality and rain is moody, every time it's different especially in different seasons. Rain is different when it's dark and when it's bright out there. Rain is different when it' cold outside or when it's warm. Rain is different from inside of your living room and from outside.

It's early November, Thursday morning and it's raining. I'm driving early morning to work and it's still dark out there. The temperature is about 45 degrees but it feels much colder when it rains. I can't wait until my car warms up. I'm listening to my usual music station and the soft music, the familiar voices and even some commercials warm me up somewhat.

Rain is not just rain, there is nothing good about the one today. I love rain especially in the springtime it's so rejuvenating. In summertime it could be very refreshing on a hot day. It can be very relaxing to listen to the raindrops hitting the windowpane. But in the middle of autumn it's slightly depressing especially in the morning when it's still dark and cold.

The only good thing I can think about is a fresh, hot cup of coffee when I get to the office.

No comments: