Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Little Things I Can't Stand

Every now and then I come across with little things I just can't stand. It seems sometimes that I'm the only one who notices these things. Here is a sample list of these annoying things:

  • The window is left open when the heater or air conditioner is on; This is because I am paying the bills;
  • The toilett paper roll is empty; I'm the one who always puts on the new one;
  • Someone leaves the mouse on the mousepad and I have to charge it up before I can use the computer;
  • There is an empty soda bottle in the fridge; 
  • I hate those pop-up surveys after visiting a site for a few seconds, in facts I hate most of the surveys which take longer than a minute;
  • When someone is jogging on the street when it's already dark, especially when there is a sidewalk;
  • When someone calls the wrong number (my number) in the middle of the night;
  • When someone in my family leaves a tissue in a pocket and it goes all over in the dryer;
  • When they plow in my driveway and it turns into a big chunk of ice;
  • When the TV is on and nobody is watching it;
Maybe another time I will add more to this list.

No comments: