Sunday, October 31, 2010

What Do I Do To Make My Wife Happy

We had our wedding anniversary a few days ago. That made me think that if I still make my wife happy. We have been married for 22 years and we had our ups and downs I guess just like everybody else.

My wife is beautiful and intelligent and very entertaining. She is very social, my family, our friends love her. People love her instantly when she strikes up a conversation. She is very energetic and with her you will never get bored. She can be very romantic and emotional too, she is partly Italian. She cooks great too. She loves our children and she is very protective, she is a great mother.

So, what do I do in return to appreciate the company of such a great woman? After 22 years she still turns me on with the way she dresses, her perfume, her jewelry, the way she moves and the way she talks. I let her know how great she looks every day, and it makes me proud that men notice her and she is 45 years old. Even though she flirts sometimes but I enjoy listening to it, it’s very entertaining and she is very loyal anyway.

I take care of our finances and she appreciates it, she knows that I am better at it. She know how much she can spend, I know that she loves shopping. I make sure that I work around the house so it looks very nice. She is also a great decorator, she loves flowers, vases, art books.

I let her spend time with her girlfriends, going to see movies, going to restaurants or just getting together. I know when she wants to retreat in our bedroom and have her private time in her “boudoir”.

I take care of her car, I take it to the garage when it needs service and I even fill it up with gas. I wash it for her because I love it when she looks good.

In return I get everything I need and I don’t have to ask twice. And it’s a pleasure to see that our family is a functioning family mostly thanks to her.

No comments: