Saturday, October 30, 2010

I Don’t Know How to Open Packaging

Every time a package opens up real nice and easy I get Goosebumps. I think this experience should be normal but unfortunately it’s not true.

I’m struggling every day to open up something and it rarely happens the way it supposed to. Sometimes the content of the package ends up on the floor. I’m not talking about clamshell packages only which I still don’t know how I supposed to open up. I read somewhere that a can opener might work.

It could be anything, a cereal box, a package of chocolate, a bag of potato chips, a bottle of medicine, frozen pizza, a soda bottle, a jar of anything and much more.

Although I have to admit that the more expensive is the product the easier it opens up. At least it’s true in most cases.

I like to follow instructions and there is no instruction on just about anything about how to open them up, except an imaginary instruction says “Good Luck”.

With larger packages such as larger boxes I don’t have much problem opening them up. I usually use a pocket knife and I just hope that I will not damage the content of the package. With these larger packages the trouble comes when I have to return the purchased item. I have no clue how put everything back into to box the way it was packaged. Maybe I should take pictures as I unpack the contents.

No comments: